- Admission to Monthly meetings
- A monthly newsletter
- Access to the Members Directory to find other members with similar interests to yours
- Early access to class and workshop enrollment
- Discounts on classes and workshops
Annual dues are $60/year Student rate is $20/yr.
Non-members are welcome to attend any of our meetings as a guest to find out more about us (there is a $5 guest fee for online webinars.)
- Meetings are held the second Saturday of each month, from 11AM to 1 PM (unless otherallwise noted on our Calendar page)
- We are currently conducting our meetings and workshops online via Zoom.
Joining PenWAG is easier than ever with our new integrated membership system!
Just click on one of the membership types on this page! Or:
Once your payment clears (immediately if you pay online) your membership is automatically activated and complete! Be sure to create an account during the checkout process, because that is what will activate your online access to our Members-Only content!
(NOTE: the system cannot apply your member discount to workshops until after you have paid for it, so you will need to buy the membership first, then log in with your new access and register for workshops.)
Don’t miss out on the benefits of membership!
Note: If you wish to donate towards our “Angel Fund” to subsidize the annual fees for community members of limited means, add that item to your cart and increase the quantity to match your desired donation amount.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Campbell, CA 95011-1776